Rapid Drug Test Kit – Methadone Card/Strip
Rapid Methadone Test is an immunochromatography based one step in vitro test. It is designed for qualitative determination of methadone and their metabolites in human urine specimens.
This assay provides only a preliminary analytical test result. A more specific alternative chemical method must be used in order to obtain a confirmed analytical result. Gas chromatography/ mass spectrometry (GC/MS) has been established as the preferred confirmatory method by the Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). Clinical consideration and professional judgment should be applied to any drug of abuse test result, particularly when preliminary positive results are indicated.
Storage And Stability
The DOA Test should be stored at 4 to 30°C and will be effective until the expiration date stated on the package. The product is humidity-sensitive and should be used immediately after being open. Any improperly sealed product should be discarded.
Principle: Competitive and restrain
AMP/MOR/COC/BAR/BEN/MTD Test: 300ng/ml
MET/TCA Test: 1000ng/ml
MDMA Test: 500ng/ml
THC Test: 50ng/ml
PCP Test: 25ng/ml
BUP Test: 10ng/ml
1. For in vitro diagnostic and forensic use only.
2. Do not use the product beyond the expiration date.
3. Handle all specimens as potentially infectious.
4. Humidity sensitive product. Do not open foil pouch until it is ready to be tested.
5. Use a new urine specimen cup for each sample to avoid cross contamination.
There are no reviews yet.