How to Work with Cannulated Bone Drill
The Cannulated Bone Drill, produced by our company is based on the needs for bone sawing, drilling, milling, grinding, cutting-aspiration and other characteristics in surgery. It has the features of easy operation, stepless speed regulation, arbitrary choice of corotation and inversion and high temperature and high pressure disinfection. The orthopaedic cannulated bone drill consists of three parts: the host machine, the pulse rapid charger and the battery components.
1. The host machine: for the past many years, the domestic medical electric surgical drillings blindly adopt the method of modifying ordinary hand drillings, especially the use of long bone needles and Kirschner wire does not fit for surgery. They can not be high temperature and high pressure disinfected. And there are sparks flicker while using. They not only fail to meet the disinfection requirement of the health sector, but also with frequent medical accidents. The medical cannulated bone drill designed by our company completely adopts enclosed structure, and it is the professional cannulated bone drill which can be high temperature and high pressure disinfected. Its precision machining and precision assembly combinations ensure the inner quality of complete appliance. Its excelsior fabrication technology makes it look novel and feel comfortable. And we use high quality DC motor which makes the power of the complete appliance tend to be perfect.
2. The pulse rapid charger: for the need of emergency and easy using, our chargers adopt pulsed fast charge technology, and it not only syncretizes foreign advanced charge technology, but also can full charge the battery within 70 minutes. And it can maintain the battery’s reusing life.
3. The battery components: high-performance nickel-metal hydride battery has the advantages of safe, reliable, small and high capacity (two times of nickel-cadmium battery) you can continuously discharge the battery with 1 Amp electric current for 1 hour. Its operating life is long and it has no charge memory. It must be noted that before using you have to cool the battery which has just be charged, and also you have to cool the battery after using before you charge it.
- The composition of medical cannulated bone drill
1、The cannulated bone drill host machine 1
2、The pulse rapid charger 1
3、The battery components 2
4、The packing box 1
5、Isolation channel 1
6、Chuck key 1
7、Components of drilling chuck 1
- Supply voltage of charger AC220V/50HZ
- Rotate speed ≥900r/min
- Rating torque ≥11200 g-centimeter
- Temperature rise of the host machine ≤30℃
- Noise ≤78db
- Weight 2000g
- Output power ≥30W
Warning mark and instructions
- Warning mark:
- Instructions: means the equipment is short-term operating product, it can not be fully used for a long time, and each of its running time is 10 minutes.
- Warning: This product is strictly prohibited battery high temperature and high pressure disinfection. The battery can not be long time stayed in the machine. After the surgery, remove the battery, and put it into the packing box. For long-term non-use battery, you should discharge the battery and then charge it once a month to prevent the battery plate aging.
- The use of cannulated bone drill
1. Battery charging:
a. Connect the charger to the electric power source, the power indicator green light flashes.
b. Small head down the battery, make the pin block on the battery aim the pin on the charger, then insert, at this time, the charger power-supply indicator light and the charger light shows green, the charging indicator light flashes, it indicates the start of charge, after about 60 minutes, the charging indicator light stops flashing, the charger indicator light turns green from yellow at the same time, it indicates the end of charge. The full charged battery which has just been charged can not be used immediately; you should wait until the battery energy completely converts into chemical energy for storage. After about half an hour, you can use it. The battery which has just been used also needs half an hour to recharge, as there is a membrane on the battery plate which needs time to disintegrate. The battery has no memory, so you needn’t discharge it when you charge it.
2. Battery’s loading and unloading in the surgery: revolve the knob clockwise in place, and then remove the hand handle cover, put on the isolation channel, hold the battery with sterile package of gauze, small head down the battery, make the socket aim the socket in the hand handle, then insert (See picture 2), get the isolation channel off, then cover the hand handle cover, then revolve the knob counter-clockwise in place. After the surgery, open the hand handle cover, hold the hand handle, and clap it lightly, until the battery falls on the table of mat soft objects. (Make sure the battery not fall on the floor so as not to break.)
3. Corotation and reversion: revolve the knob in the back-end of the host to R, it is corotation, revolve the knob in the back-end of the host to L, it is reversion. (See picture 3)
4. Other components’ loading and unloading: please directly insert other components to quick chuck, and then you can use them. When you want to unload the chuck components, just push the outer coat backwards to the end. (See picture 4)
Surgical Cannulated Bone Drill
- The disinfection and cleaning of medical saw, drilling
- Put the cannulated bone drill host machine on the stainless steel mesh planes, and disinfect it with 135℃ high temperature for 20 minutes.
- The charger and the battery do not need disinfection.
a. The surface of the cannulated bone drill host machine and the enclosure can be wiped by clean gauze dipped in sterile alcohol, and then keep it to prevent the blood and other materials left on the drilling and influences next use.
b. The charger and the battery also can be cleaned and kept by this method.
- Attention and After service
- This medical cannulated bone drill, only limited to be used by doctors or professionals who are equivalent to doctors. Before using, please be sure to read these instructions carefully.
- The power cord of the charger should not be eroded by oil or medical menstruum, or be damaged by machine. Once found, it should be changed immediately.
- This medical cannulated bone drill should not be unloaded by yourself, if it is confirmed by our company that the products are broken because of unloading by yourself, or because of misuse, the cost of the repairs are paid by yourself.
- The products which need repair can be delivered back to the company to be repaired for free in the warranty. Delivering the products which need repair should have adequate package.
- After one year of warranty, (from the date of the products were sold) our company also carries out the maintenance of the products, lifetime maintenance.
Caution: The battery pack is strictly prohibited high temperature and high pressure disinfection!
Thank you for using our product cannulated bone drill. We are honored to offer service for your work of curing the sickness to save the patient. Before you use this medical cannulated drill, please be sure to read these operation instructions carefully.