External Fixation Operation Instructions:
1. Body Position: patient in the spine position, for fracture reduction.
2. To sure the point of pin: Insert the screw through the Proximalmedial Tibial, chose the first point of pin which near fracture site 4-5cm, incision of skin, separate subcutaneous tissue, install the drilling module, put the position pin together with sleeve incision to the periosteum.
3. Drill Hole: remove the position pin, put the inside sleeve into the outside sleeve, use the stopper drill guide to drill hole, when drill bit drilling through cortical bone one side, touching another side cortical bone, determine the position of Stopper drill bit according to the thickness of the cortical bone and fixed on the drill bit and continue drilling until drill out another side or Cortical Bone.
4. Pin insert: chose the right screw size, use T-Pin insert the screw, drill out contralateral bone two threads. confirm the screw position through X·Ray image
5. Install the clamp: remove the Drilling module. install the coupling, use Rod and pin to fix, insert the second screw with the same way, and continue install the coupling, Rod, Pin.
6. Fracture site compression: if need compression. use the compression clamp coupling 2 screws, then fix the coupling.
7. Check the Coupling and Rod is firmly fixed.
8. It is best to wash the wound with saline.
There are no reviews yet.